Cub Scouts and Webelos in Pack 494 wear their uniforms with pride. At most pack and den events, the boys should wear the appropriate uniform. “Class A” is the full dress uniform. “Class B” is the Pack T-shirt. Upon joining the pack, your scout will need a uniform. In addition to a Cub Scout uniform, he will need Cub Scout uniform patches. Details below.
- Shirt (Cub Scout or Webelos)
- Hat, appropriate for the den-level (Tiger/Wolf/Bear/Webelos)
- Neckerchief (Pack will supply this)
- Neckerchief slide (Pack will supply this)
- Note: Lions (new program for kindergarten-age boys) do not wear a Cub Scout uniform, but rather a Lion t-shirt.
Cub Scout Uniform Patches:
- West Los Angeles County Council (left shoulder)
- Den # patch (right shoulder)
- Red pack numerals (4,9,4) (left shoulder)
- Purple world scouting patch
Cub Scout Uniform Patch/Badge Placement
Don’t want to sew? You might want to consider Badge Magic, which is a rub-on adhesive kit you can use to affix the patches easily.
Where to Buy